We know these are exceptional times we’re living in…
We’re so pleased to be reopening, but wanted you to know that we’ve taken every precaution to make you feel safe, so you can relax and enjoy your time with us.
How do I get a table?
You will need to pre-book if you would like a table at The Ele. We are hoping for good weather however if it turns, the tables must be allocated inside, therefore booking a table is a must! This is to ensure we can still serve safely by following the restrictions and guidelines set.
How to book?
Call us on 01892 739525, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on our Facebook page. Leave your name, number, date and time of booking, number of people and any special requirements. Take-away will also be available.
How long can we have the table?
We aren’t too strict on duration here, however when lunch service ends and the evening service begins, we expect the lunch bookings to be finished in order to welcome the next bookings.
Payments and tabs
We can accept card or cash (whichever you are most comfortable with). When ordering at the bar your drinks and food will be paid immediately even if you are with us for a few hours.
There will not be any tabs or payment on departure.
How will it work? And how will we keep safe?
When entering the pub, come around the garden path on the right of the pub and head to the outdoor bar, let us know the name of the booking and contact numbers and we can show you to your table.
- Disposable menus will be on the tables, head up to the outdoor bar with your order and payment.
- You can take your drinks from the bar and when the food is ready your name will be called out to collect from the outdoor bar.
- Any condiments and cutlery will available for you to help yourself from a table in the garden.
- Your table will be cleared by our staff only once all parties have left the table at the end of dining.
All tables will be outside, unless the weather is bad tables will be moved inside the system will change to full table service to prevent any queues forming at the bar and to remain socially distanced.
- All tables are at least 1-2 metres apart.
- We have hand sanitiser stations dotted around for you to use.
- There will only be a certain amount of people allowed in and out of the pub at one time, with a system for the flow and direction of people on site.
- All surfaces, handles etc will be sanitised regularly and staff will be wearing the correct PPE when needed.
Please be considerate of the safety of those around you and please don’t visit if you’re not feeling quite the ticket.